Miscrosoft Word 2007 translation (.docx)
Translia supports Microsoft Word 2007 document (.docx) files.
You can provide docx files to translate and get translation in docx, with content format kept exactly same as the original. You can publish the translated document without any additional desktop publishing (DTP) work.
To work with Microsoft Word 2007 document files, you need Microsoft Office application suite.
Translia doesn't support the following DOCX features at this time.
- Formulas that include special characters.
- Tips & Tricks
- 3 Questions to Ask about "Translation"
- 4 Tips on Timing Your Translation
- 5 Things to Do for Better Translation
- 5 Translation Pricing Pitfalls To Avoid
- 5 Ways to Save with Translia
- Top 3 Rumors On Translation Quality
- Why Cheap Translation Doesn't Work
- Why Is Translation Slow?
- Why Does Translia Translate Faster?
- Reference Guide
- File types
- File extension index
- Gettext file translation (.po, .pot)
- HTML translation (.htm, .html)
- Microsoft Office translation
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 translation (.ppt)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 97 translation (.ppt)
- Microsoft PowerPoint XP translation (.ppt)
- Microsoft Word 2000 translation
- Microsoft Word 95 translation (.doc)
- Microsoft Word 97 translation (.doc)
- Microsoft Word XP translation (.doc)
- Miscrosoft Word 2007 translation (.docx)
- ODF document translation (.odt)
- ODF presentation translation (.odp)
- OpenOffice translation
- Text file translation (.txt)
- Web page/site translation
- XLIFF translation
- Word count
- File types
- Quick turnaround within 24 hours or even less
- High quality guarantee by over 10,000 professional native speaking translators with related industry expertise
- Full coverage of over 100 languages
- Customized service levels for clients to choose: gold, silver, bronze
- 24/7 service available, any time any day.
- Cost effective without any rush fee or additional charges
- Real-time status and progress monitoring
- Free translation memory saving time and money in the future
Use Our Services for
- Website Translation
- Document Translation
- Business Translation
- CV Translation
- Resume Translation
- Game Translation
- eLearning Translation
- Crowdsourcing Translation
- Patent Translation
- Manual Translation
Founded in 2009, Translia is an innovative translation company dedicated to providing professional high-quality online translation services. Supported by an advanced collaborative translation system that has been patented in the United States, Translia helps thousands of clients get started immediately with their translation needs, offers real-time progress monitoring and turns around completed translations usually within 24 hours or less. With over 10,000 professional, native speaking translators worldwide, Translia offers a 100% satisfaction, money-back guarantee to all clients.
© 2017 Translia
US Patent No. 8,386,235